Anyway, I look at real estate all the time to get ideas of what I want in my own home some day. I usually look here in Ellensburg and I'll look other places I might want to live someday too; like the town where I grew up, Port Angeles.
Well, last night I found our old house listed for sale.
I WANT IT. It's ridiculously cheap, as far as housing goes. Almost nothing has changed, except the color on the walls and the flooring. Oh, well and the people who bought it from us enclosed one of the garage bays and made it into an ADA accessible bedroom with a bathroom.
It breaks my heart that I can't go buy it... somebody else will buy my house before I can. Maybe someday. Someday I'll be looking for a house in Port Angeles and it will just happen to be for sale again.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment