Since my last update, Catie turned 6 (yes, SIX, I can't believe it either!), Jenna turned 8 (can't believe that either!), and Matthew turned 3.
Where does the time go?? Man!
Other than that, I really don't have anything to say. Nothing exciting anyway. I could go on forever about mindless crap but I do have that assignment to finish so I'll keep it brief.
Actually I want to share these pictures for my one...maybe two (?) reader(s), even though they have likely seen them on The Facebook already.
First, pictures of my Maschew. His "professional" daycare pictures turned out hideously awful and I said, "Holy crap I just paid $35 for...crap! Never again! I can take better pictures myself!" So I dusted off the ol' Nikon and we had some fun around The Burg.

This is my FAVORITE!
I don't why they are so big towards the bottom, I resized all of them!

No comments:
Post a Comment