Spring break! Yay! Kind of. I feel like spring break is never really long enough to recover from winter quarter. It's "only" a week which is great, but at Christmas we get an entire month. I wish they would take a week from winter break and apply it to spring. That would be awesome. Having said that, I'm still very thankful for a break at all.
This break did not start out so well thanks to an issue with next quarter's schedule. I was scheduled for a class that wait listed me (even though the class was wide open when I registered). I've had that happen before and I've always ended up enrolled in the class eventually, but not this time. So Friday was spent with me ripping my hair out, emailing my advisor, the department head, the interim department head, a couple different instructors, and crying in the fetal position. The worst part was that I couldn't do anything to fix the problem until TODAY. So yeah, my weekend kind of sucked.
This morning, however, I was bright eyed and bushy tailed at the ungodly hour of 6:00 a.m. and was able to log on and fix the schedule issue. Praise the Lord.
Winter quarter was a fun quarter. I really enjoy my major classes, which is surprising because I am pursuing a joint degree, and there are some classes that I just don't want to have to take.
Anyhoo, long story short, I finished Winter 2013 with a bang and a 4.0! WooT! I've only ever earned a 4.0 one other time in my academic career so far. Not for lack of trying - I've come close, but ended up getting an A- a couple times instead of an A.
No comments:
Post a Comment