Monday, May 30, 2011

The end

This week is the last week of classes (before finals) of my first year of University.

Wow. I made it. This Logic class is still kicking my ass and I'll be lucky if I get a C, but everybody keeps telling me that I won't do well in all the classes I take. I understand that in theory, but it still irritates me. I'll just be glad when this stupid class is over.

This has been a great year for me and my kids. I am still learning who I am and what I like. I lost so much of myself being married to someone who manipulated me and mentally abused me on a daily basis that it's been a slow process. I still don't really know what I want to major in, but right now I'm thinking Psychology with a Sociology minor. Still really not sure though.

Right now that's all I got!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, new post! :-) I want to tell you what my boss told me when I started back to library school (he's a retired librarian, so he knows what he's talking about, lol). He said that no one cares at all what grade you got in a particular class...what they care about is the piece of paper that says BA, or MA, or MLS (in my case!). I repeat this to myself A LOT, because I tend to perfectionism in school, sometimes to my detriment. I'm beginning to learn that actually *learning* the info is the most important part, not managing to finagle an "A" at the end of the course. It's been helpful to me--not all the time, lol, but some of the time. :-)

    ReplyDelete