Friday, June 8, 2012

*Maniacal laugh...maniacal laugh*

Okay, if you've seen The Muppets, that will make sense.

Anyway, I'm done! I'M DONE! hahahahahah hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAH hehehehehehe wooooooooooooo hahahaha

The quarter from hell is OVER and I completed my last final for my Business Administration class this morning and got an A. It was a 90% but I misspelled a word on the online test and I couldn't go back and fix it so I could have gotten 100%. *grumble grumble* This class I had a little bit of trouble with and my grade slipped from an A to an A- (I know, shaddup) so I'm really hoping that I end with an A in the class because I'll have another 4.0 quarter. OMG, just the thought makes me all tingly. But I know that I'll be on the Dean's List again. Yeah that's right. I'm an effing genius, y'all.

Finally, finally I can relax. I am exhausted. Utterly exhausted. This quarter liked to have killed me but I PERSEVERED! And I'm DONE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Now I can finally relax and truly enjoy my mom's visit. Oh, did I forget to mention that because school was controlling all of my thoughts? Yes, my mom and step-dad are here for a few days because my nephew is graduating high school tonight. Can't believe it at all!

Oh God I'm so happy I'm done with this quarter. Although, now that I'm done, I am really wishing I had signed up for summer classes. Oh well. I think I'll go skip around outside because I just can't contain my giddiness! I'M DONE!!! And I'm "officially" a junior in college. How'd that happen?! Wheeeeeeeee!

1 comment: