Monday, January 21, 2013

Le-sigh

I'm in a rut.  Sort of.  Only two and a half weeks into the quarter and I can't wait for it to be over.  I don't like my classes very much this quarter.  One of my classes is online and I'm completely disinterested in it but I have to take it for my major (obviously, otherwise why would I be taking it?)  Anyway, this class has the most boring book - EVER - with the smallest text imaginable.  Every time I sit down to read a chapter,  I find myself nodding off.  So I "technically" haven't read any of it yet.  I've completed my assignments with the least amount of effort possible and so far, I still  have 100% in the class.  It's a little disheartening, honestly.  I barely try and I still get an A.  So why do I push myself so hard?  

Oh I remember why.



Not to mention, graduation is closer than I ever thought possible. So close I can see it; almost touch it.  There was a time, on that terrifying first day two and a half years ago, that graduation was a far off dream.  Not even a goal, because I thought surely I would never make it past the first quarter.  Yet here I am.  Just a few more quarters to go and I will finally be out of this limbo and moving on with my life.  I cannot wait to walk across that stage in my cap and gown.  It makes me tingle just thinking about it!  I can't wait to see what's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment