Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

What a beautiful day in this beautiful life.

My children let me sleep in until 8:00, which is perfect for me. It probably helps that I let them stay up until 10:00 Saturday night having a movie night. I got up, made myself coffee, after which I was spoiled with beautiful gifts.

After I finished my coffee and the kids ate, we went outside to wash my car. It was all I really wanted to do! Matthew helped.

After THAT we put on nice clothes and went to the college to take some pictures. I like how they turned out.

After that we had a disastrous dinner out. I wanted Mexican food, nobody but me was all that hungry and Matthew was overtired. But that's the way it goes, and I wouldn't have it any other way! Happy Mother's Day to me and all the beautiful mothers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment