Saturday, May 26, 2012
And another one bites the dust
Catie lost her second tooth today. Both teeth that she has lost have only been AFTER the adult teeth appeared in the gums behind her baby teeth. Her adult teeth have broken through the gums before her teeth were really all that wiggly. And they are CROOKED. I totally see braces in that child's future.
Anyway, her tooth was pretty wiggly, so she decided today was the day, but SHE was going to be the one who pulled the tooth out. I did it for her last time and apparently she didn't like it.
She tried for the better part of an hour, but could not get it out. She finally came to me and said, "Mommy, I want you to pull it out, but I don't want you to pull hard." Um...ok. It took one good bend down, up, to the side and...
So far the girls are tied with teeth lost. One of Jenna's top front teeth is really loose but it's still attached to the front of the gum really well. I wonder who will lose the next one?!
Just for fun, here are some other pics I took today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment