She beat me. I may or may not have let her. ♥
Friday, May 25, 2012
Mixed-up Friday
Due to a school function, my sweet Cate went to afternoon kindergarten today, which was weird for me. I'm used to dropping the kids off in the morning and then not seeing them again for 6 hours or whatever. Not that I like it, just what I'm used to now.
Usually, the girls eat breakfast at school on Fridays because it's Maple! Bar! Day! She was bummed that she wasn't going to get one today so I stopped at the doughnut shop and let her pick a doughnut.
Then we played Memory and rocked out to the Bee Gees on iTunes. She loves this game. Me...notsomuch. But she's fun to play with because she doesn't cheat by "just checking" like another daughter I know, and she is excited when matches are found no matter who is finding them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love this post. She will remember this day over all of the maple bar days in the world. You're an awesome mommy!
ReplyDelete