Wednesday, May 30, 2012
So. Done.
I am so over this quarter and I am ready to be done. Never ever EVER again will I take 4 classes in one quarter, especially with three of them being online and the fourth with an "online presence". I had no idea that online classes meant that you would be doing 1,000,000x the work! So yeah, never again. I have managed to keep my grades up but I am afraid I did pretty badly on my Business Administration final today. Oops. Thankfully it was only part one of a three part final and it only counts for 15% of the final grade. Still, I hate getting anything less than a B on tests, preferably As, of course. I've just been so freaking overwhelmed, burning the candle at both ends this quarter, that I kind of don't care. But I do care. So I have this internal struggle. I just want to be done. I have a list of what I still need to do for each class and I'm going to get it done as soon as possible so I can just be DONE. My mom will be here next week for my nephew's high school graduation (canNOT believe it!) and I don't want to be stressed while she's here. So, it's my plan to get everything done and then only have my online final next Friday to have to worry about.
I was going to take some online summer classes, but after this quarter, my answer to that was oh hell no. I need a break. Of course, after two weeks I'll be bored out of my mind and wishing I was back in school. It's a vicious cycle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment